Who we are
Our website address is: https://fortechinvestments.ro.
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the concerns of FORTECH SRL (the company that operates this website), based in Romania, 19 Meteor Street, 400492, Cluj-Napoca, as a data operator. Protecting your personal data is an important aspect. Therefore, we pay special attention to the protection of privacy of all visitors who access the site www.fortechinvestments.ro, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Please pay special attention to reading the following Policy in order to understand the nature of the personal data we collect and process, the purposes of the processing and the rights you enjoy.
FORTECH SRL has taken technical and organizational measures in order to comply with the applicable GDPR regulation starting with May 25, 2018. These can be consulted upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect, process and use personal data from our website visitors to improve the usability, efficiency and security of our website and thus offer our site visitors the best experience. We also collect, process and use the information you submit through contact or application forms or buttons (including the Apply via LinkedIn button) to process requests for information or business inquiries, to evaluate job applications, to register visitors to events, training sessions or contests and for other purposes you may have. When you submit your information, you consent to Fortech Investments using the information described here.
Purpose of data collection
We collect, process and store your data so that we can process your request. Whether you are interested in a job opportunity at Fortech Investments, need software from Fortech Investments, or want to provide services for Fortech Investments, we need to store your personal information in order to process your request.
We apply the highest level of security when we collect, store and process legally and correctly the appropriate, relevant and not excessive personal data.
We automatically collect and process data (via technology) every time you visit our website both automatically and manually, every time you provide data through our contact forms. We process the data you send us via contact forms manually.
1. The information you provide that we may collect, process and use
Fortech Investments does not collect personal data (personally identifiable information) from you without your knowledge or permission and does not require you to provide this information to access and use this website. By personal data, we mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable site visitor.
When you provide data through this website or directly by e-mail or telephone, we only collect, process and use the personal data you submit, as well as the necessary information that we need to communicate with you in your questions or applications through this site.
If you contact us via the contact form, you agree that Fortech Investments will collect and process your email address. When you send and request through the contact form, you also agree that Fortech Investments representatives will contact you by email or phone, you
agree that Fortech Investments may collect, process and use your email address.
- Your IP address,
- Date and time of your visit to our website
- Types of websites you visit
- The URL of the page you visited before (if you accessed our website from a referral source),
- Information about the device and browser you are using (browser type, version, operating system, device type, screen resolution, etc.)
All this information is aggregated and analyzed anonymously to improve the user experience of this website. We have ensured with technical and organizational measures that our external service providers comply with data protection rules and we treat these details with the utmost care.
Fortech Investments limits the personal data it processes to information that we may use to personally identify you (name, address, phone number, email) so that we can contact you. If you contact us about recruitment, we will also process information about your education, work experience, skills and anything else that may help our recruiters identify the most suitable job for you. If you contact us about your business, we will process and record information about your company or company that allows us to evaluate the fit between our organizations.
Data storage at Fortech Investments
We will store your personal data for 10 years, ensuring the protection and security of the appropriate personal information for this entire period. We will only provide access to your personal data to Fortech Investments staff, customers or partners who need it to manage your request or to meet your potential future needs. To avoid automatic decisions about how they are managed by staff, they process both manually and automatically, using computer software. This means machines can’t make assumptions about what you have given consent for. your staff to leak out of the countries in which you operate.
Data transfer to third parties
All details collected on the website can be sent by e-mail to the relevant department of Fortech Investments, collaborators, partners or affiliated companies of Fortech Investments. When we share this with collaborators, partners of affiliated companies, we do so to achieve the purpose for who provided us with data, such as the response to your request, is shared directly with third parties only if we have a legal obligation to do so, such as law enforcement or security. We will not share or sell information about this for profit or profit.
In accordance with European Union legislation on the collection and processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- To require us to rectify or delete your personal data or restrict the processing of personal data or the object to such processing.
- To request copies of your personal data from Fortech Investments. We must provide the first copy free of charge, while for any other copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you request by electronic means and if you do not request otherwise, we will provide the information in a frequently used electronic form.
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automatic data processing of the URL of the page you previously visited (if you accessed our website from a referral source),
- Do not transfer your personal data to third countries.
- Fortech Investments no longer needs your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you ask us to keep it for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- To file a complaint against Fortech Investments with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing and before the competent courts, if you believe that we have not managed your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In short, you can ask us to share with you, adjust, delete or keep the information we have about you for more than 10 years, or file a complaint against Fortech Investments if you believe we have not met all the required requirements. You can withdraw your consent at any time to process your personal information and be stored by Fortech Investments, by sending us a withdrawal of consent to email@example.com.
Protecting your information is one of our main concerns. The information we collect is stored on secure servers. We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.